Thursday, June 6, 2013

Letter from Arcadia

Mom and Dad,

I made it to Arcadia! I am excited, but exhausted already. Sorry I didn't call from the airport it would have just been to much of a hassle. I got Cafe Rio for brakfast and Panda Express for lunch so I already feel spoiled! It is crazy that I am here doing this but I feel so blessed to have this opportuty and excited to get to work. They say we will be out and on the streets teaching by 2:30 and I wont know my companion and area until tomorrow. 

There are 19 new issionaries going to Arcadia and a bunch going to surrounding missions so we practically filled the tiny plane we took to get here, it is incredible how fast the work is progressing. It is funny that I have been writing so many people over the past couple moths but now I am writing home and have no idea what to say! I hope everyone is great back home, I love you all! Thanks for all the packages and letters, me and y companions have been amused by the randomness of the stuff inside.

I love you!!!
Sister Cook

PS they will send you a picture too!!!



Sis Cook's Mission President 

No comments:

Post a Comment