Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dear family and friends,
 
Wow, it has been a whole month!  The time has really flown - well actually the days go by slow, but the weeks go by super quick!  It feels like just yesterday I was here in the library e-mailing home.  To celebrate my one month out my companion gave me a Samoan skirt - i'e lavalava - that is blue and has flowers all over it! It was awesome.  Also I went on exchanges that day with Sister Denney (yes the same one who came out with me a month ago), needless to say it was an adventure!
 
I have to be quick because I am running out of time, but I want you all to know that this work is amazing, the Lord is hastening his efforts and I am so excited to be a part of it!
 
I love you all and am so very grateful for all that you do for me.
 
Mosiah 23:10 - I share this scripture almost every night as the message for the family after dinner and there is so much to learn from the words, I feel like I share something different every night.  If you have any great insights about it I would love to hear them!
 
Love,
Sister Cook
 
ps. If you want to hear a little more about my investigators I sent a separate e-mail to my parents that talks about them a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment