Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been incredible. I feel like the Lord has blessed me so much over this past week. We have been blessed with being able to find new investigators and work with those who are already progressing. We were also able to attend the Stake Primary Baptism this past Saturday and there is such a special Spirit at every baptism. I know without a doubt that this is truly Christ's Church restored to the Earth and I am so grateful to be able to serve as a representative of Him here in Southern California.
We have transfer calls this coming Saturday and I am also going on exchanges again on Saturday so this week should be exciting.
Thank you so much for all your support and love.
Love,
Sister Cook
PS If you can, go to the Temple this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment