JULY 22
Family and Friends,
It is crazy how quick one week can just fly by. This week has been great, probably one of the best so far simply because Sister Orr and I were blessed with finding. We found two new investigators this week that we are super excited about.
I don't have too much time, but I wanted to share that the Plan of Salvation is one of the most incredible things that we teach in this Gospel. It gives us so much hope and joy for a brighter future. As part of our training we have been studying how to teach the Plan of Salvation and practicing as much as possible and I have learned so much by having this opportunity. I just love how simple yet powerful our doctrine can be.
I love you all and appreciate your prayers and support.
Love,
Sister Cook
Sister Cook
John 3:16-17
No comments:
Post a Comment