Saturday, March 22, 2014

Busy Week

February 18, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

We had a busy week last week, it was great. We went on two exchanges and had a lot of fun experiences.  I was with Hermana Munoz on Thursday here in Diamond Bar, then I left for Ontario for the day on Saturday to spend it with Sister Respecia. We had some great adventures and fun times. Hermana Munoz is brand new so I had to go digging through my stuff to find my 12 week training manual, it was fun to remember training and spend some time watching The District videos. She is great and has a lot of confidence. She is a great missionary. We practiced during her language study how to teach in English since she has grown up learning all her church stuff in Spanish. She is from Columbia. It was really fun. In Ontario Sister Respecia and I had fun trying to find some new people for their area. We spent a while at the park at talked with a really nice lady for awhile; it was great. I always feel like I learn so much more on exchanges than I ever teach these sisters. It was great.
We are still working in our area on trying to find some new people to teach. We have been trying to work a lot with part member families and really emphasizing talking with everyone. I have learned a lot.

We had a great valentine's day. The ward had a party with lots of really great food and Sister Ott and I heart attacked a couple people in the ward. It was really fun.

I hope everyone has a great week and had a good day off yesterday with the holiday.

I love you all!
Sister Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment