Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Christina has successfully infiltrated the MTC

Today we dropped Christina off at the MTC!  It was a glorious time filled with smiles and hugs! I am so proud of my little sister.  Here are some pictures from the day.

We also had a guest appearance from Diana Martin! Who we dropped off at the MTC a few weeks ago.  I saw her across the road and yelled her name. I think I scared one of the older elders who was directing traffic (sorry!). She leaped across the street leaving her companions behind and came right to my car window (hence the awkward close up photo). Then she said some words in Portuguese and ran away.  It was great.

Mom and Christina walking to the MTC


Christina and I with our "Mission Possible" poses 




We went to the MOA on campus before dropping Christina off



Basically, we love each other :) 


Guest Appearance, Sister Diana Martin
Diana starts running across the street

running...

YAY! so close

after she ran back to her companions



Look how happy she is :D


the guy on the left helped her with her bags


Mom motioning me to get in the picture haha


This is Christina walking to her future as a missionary for the next 18 months






1 comment:

  1. Fantastic and how awesome to run into Sister Martin.

    ReplyDelete