Dear Family and Friends,
Angela got baptized!!!!! It was a wonderful baptism!!! She was soooooo excited. We went by before the baptism on Saturday morning and she said that she didn't sleep all night because she was so excited. She is amazing. After church
on Sunday she seemed so comfortable there and she really just seems to fit in. I am so excited for her. Her mom wants her to one day serve a mission, and I am excited to see if she chooses that option. She has a couple years to decide (she is only 13), but it would be so cool to see her progress in the Gospel that way.
We had a good week along with the baptism on Saturday. We spent some time on Friday morning visiting all the new sisters that we do exchanges with and it is so fun to see new missionaries excitement.
I have been having a lot of fun Physics freak out moments this past week too. On Wednesday night after our lesson with one of the families in the ward we went outside and he pointed out Mars, Jupiter and Venus in the sky. It was fun to spend some time just looking up into the sky and imagining all the wonderful creations of God. He told us that next week (this week) he would get out his telescope and we could see them up close! I am so excited. Sister Price and I have also been talking a lot about keeping an eternal perspective and it reminded me of studying Einstein and how we know that time is only relative. It is cool to think that we can understand God's perspective a little bit more when we use laws of Physics.
I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! We were able to spend some time visiting some of the members and showing them my favorite Mormon Message
Earthly Father, Heavenly Father. It is such a wonderful knowledge to have, that we have a Heavenly Father who loves us more than we can even comprehend. I am so grateful for all He does for me and all I can learn from Him every day.
I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!Love,Sister Cook
No comments:
Post a Comment