Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been crazy! We spent a lot of time in meetings, with the sisters, or in the apartment while Sister Price rested (she has been sick since Friday). We had Zone Meeting this past Tuesday and Sister Price and I were able to do a training on the Book of Mormon. It has helped me so much to renew my own testimony of the Book of Mormon and remember how powerful the Book of Mormon really is. Later that same night we had a lesson with a less active family and talked with them about the power of the Book of Mormon and showed the Mormon Message Origin and they commented that that was exactly what they needed to hear. It was really great to be able to see the Spirit working through us to teach them the lesson they needed to hear. I know that the Book of Mormon can change people's lives.On Thursday we had a short meeting with President Hobbs and he told us that our mission is gaining 5 new missionaries this week from the Ukraine mission. They have been reassigned here to finish their mission due to all the turmoil going on there in Ukraine. There are 3 new sisters and 2 elders and we just found out a couple minutes ago that one of the sisters is going to be up here in Apple Valley! It would be crazy to have to be reassigned after spending so much time in a different country.
Sister Price and I have been having a lot of fun and working hard. I am so grateful for all your wonderful examples and support and I love you all so much!
I hope you all have a wonderful week and find ways to feel more deeply the love of our Savior.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment