Sunday, April 27, 2014

Something to Look Forward to


APRIL 14, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,
What a great week we have ahead of us! Easter is on Sunday and I am so excited. I hope you all have heard about/seen/fell in love with already the church's Easter page easter.mormon.org and the video they released. It is amazing. Anything is possible because of Him. I hope you all get a chance to watch and share the video with everyone you know!
We have had a pretty good week. We had two exchanges this past week and I got to be an Hermana for a day on Saturday.  We didn't have any lessons because we were doing service all day, so I didn't get to use my Spanish skills, but I will keep working on them for our next exchange! The Hesperia stake does a Roadshow every two years for the youth and we were able to go and watch them perform, it was really cool, they did a great job.
Not much has changed since last week. Nicholas didn't come to church yesterday so we will have to change his baptismal date from May 3rd. Sister Price and I are borrowing bikes from one of the members to ride around in Silver Lakes and we will hopefully get a chance to ride them today - I am pretty excited. We have been working closely with the members this past week by sharing with them Elder Nielsen's talk "Hastening the Lord's Game Plan." It is incredible how much we can accomplish with the members helping us through prayer.
I hope you all have a good Easter.
I love you all,

Sister Cook

PS We have transfer calls this Saturday so with the trend I have been on I will probably be in a new place when I e-mail next week.
Pictures:
1. The ostrich farm in our area

2. The view from North Beach in Silver Lakes. It is beautiful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment